- iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
How do I delete a photo
From my photo stream, but not my device, and vice versa. It was quite straight forward in iOS 7, now, not so much.
Similarly, I use Picasa on the desktop and I would manually transfer my "camera roll" to the computer and then upload to the cloud that way. Should I expect a different experience on iOS 8?
- 10-20-2014, 03:54 PM #2
Re: How do I delete a photo
Test it and see what happens. Shoot a few test photos, and add them to photo stream. Then delete and see what happens. I don't use photo stream. I do recall that deleting from the stream will not delete from the camera roll. Not sure about the other way around.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2014, 11:52 AM
- By TheFirm in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2014, 11:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 02:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 01:12 PM