- 10-20-2014, 01:33 PM #2
- 10-20-2014, 01:39 PM #4
- 10-20-2014, 01:44 PM #5
Re: 2.2 GB? Wow, just wow!
I upgraded my iPhone 6 Plus and my retina iPad Mini this morning. Both were running 8.0.2. The OTA download for the iPhone was about 92MB and the iPad was 97MB.
It’s most definitely a function of the software release that you are currently running compared to the new version. The deltas are different sizes because of the differences in the code currently on your device.
As Karen has said, being that you were on a beta means that you had a lot of code to update. A 2.2GB delta is pretty significant.
- 10-20-2014, 01:55 PM #6
- 10-20-2014, 02:00 PM #7
- By berry_addict in forum iPhone 6Replies: 14Last Post: 11-14-2014, 06:18 PM
- By austriak in forum iOS 8Replies: 81Last Post: 10-24-2014, 06:46 PM
- By the_tech_eater in forum iPhone 6Replies: 30Last Post: 10-23-2014, 09:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2014, 08:51 AM
- By ChrisJ1 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2014, 10:00 AM