Just used apple pay

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow- CVS uses it??? Where I live, there's Panera, but no Whole Foods, no Apple Store...I have it all set up and no where to shop. Might have to drop by CVS!

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I wish Ally supported it. I emailed them to see if they have plans to. Pretty much all my banks, do, though. BOA, Wells Fargo, Citi...

trido#AC

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I like to see a site or forum that we can share info about local banks that are and will support apple pay.
I called both my local I have debit cards with both have NO idea.I for one will leave both of them for a most any local that gets apple pay.

Thought about capital one 360 account but seems like you wait a couple days on deposits to use your money.

Jeff

trido#AC

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
interesting unless i missed it apple didnt bother to list CVS as taking apple pay, not sure how they missed a big corp like that?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
My MasterCard from Capitol One worked and it's my primary check card from Capitol One 360. My CitiBank Diamond MasterCard worked as well. (So did Amex, has not tried Visa) but my Visa from Amazon failed and my Visa from PayPal Failed as did my Visa from Chase... said not accepted yet.

Last edited:

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
My bank blocks all debit card transactions to Ca due to the high amount of fraud coming out of Ca. so I doubt I'll be able to use Apple pay :(

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711