does icloud drive suck ?
Im trying to add files to my icloud drive.
it seems it can only be done via browser.
it also wants me to zip and rename my flies
why can I just drag and drop like drop box.
am i missing something or is thing a loser like icloud has always been
so over complicated, typical apple
please tell me im missing something here
- 10-18-2014, 08:44 PM #2
Re: does icloud drive suck ?
in my finder i click on it and nothing happens
its just selected it never opens the window for the drive.
i see it but it does nothing.
then I read you cant open the idrive like a folder on the phone. you need to access via a program HUGE FAIL !!
IDRIVE will be a useless as all other versions.
they need to simplify this not complicate it.
Drop box just upgraded me to a TB for free, i think Ill stick with them
APPLE = FAIL for cloud
Also i still cant find a 64 GB ip6.
- 10-18-2014, 09:05 PM #4
- 10-18-2014, 10:58 PM #5
- 10-20-2014, 12:43 PM #6
- By HankAZ in forum iCloudReplies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2014, 03:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2014, 09:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2014, 10:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2014, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2014, 11:44 AM