Swiftkey looks different in different apps
Switched from android to iphone 6 recently. I'm using swiftkey and noticed that they keyboard seems to take up a lot more real estate when I'm using Whatsapp than when I'm using imessage.
Is this normal?
I noticed the same thing even with the stock keyboard. It looks so much better in the messaging app and takes up a lot less space.
Any info is great thanks!
- 10-10-2014, 11:25 AM #2
- 10-10-2014, 11:37 AM #3
- 10-13-2014, 12:09 AM #5
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:40 AM
- By DOOG9517 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Shermani in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2014, 09:00 AM