Why isn't Swiftkey working like it should? I'm running iOS 8.0.2.
Ok, so I REALLY wanted iOS8 for the ability to use swipe keyboards... so I Installed Swiftkey. I set it up... well.. lame. I had to keep choosing it (like emoji) to use it. After some playing around I found you can remove the english KB and move the swiftkey to the top! Yay!.... seemed to work fine. nope
I open messages... and no keyboard!? nothing. It seems if you wait a little while between uses, it wont load. So I had to go into settings and put the default KB back in. Great work apple... Even my Nook HD has this feature and it works flawlessly ( and fast)
- 10-09-2014, 05:09 PM #2
- 10-10-2014, 07:37 AM #3
re: Why isn't Swiftkey working like it should? I'm running iOS 8.0.2.
The bugs are being worked out. We just have to be patient. I know it's frustrating but you know Apple won't allow this to go on much longer. Apple is the best in my opinion at correcting software bugs.
Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
- By Yellow Beard in forum MacBook AirReplies: 10Last Post: 11-02-2014, 11:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 06:46 PM
- By Vic Rivera in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2014, 05:49 PM
- By hydrogen3 in forum PoliticsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 05:41 PM
- By Kwane Williams in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:11 PM