Why isn't Swiftkey working like it should? I'm running iOS 8.0.2.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I REALLY wanted iOS8 for the ability to use swipe keyboards... so I Installed Swiftkey. I set it up... well.. lame. I had to keep choosing it (like emoji) to use it. After some playing around I found you can remove the english KB and move the swiftkey to the top! Yay!.... seemed to work fine. nope
I open messages... and no keyboard!? nothing. It seems if you wait a little while between uses, it wont load. So I had to go into settings and put the default KB back in. Great work apple... Even my Nook HD has this feature and it works flawlessly ( and fast)

kurpaige

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Did you do the 8.0.2 update then the latest SwiftKey update? I'm using it and it works as advertised once adding both updates

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The bugs are being worked out. We just have to be patient. I know it's frustrating but you know Apple won't allow this to go on much longer. Apple is the best in my opinion at correcting software bugs.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Did you do the 8.0.2 update then the latest SwiftKey update? I'm using it and it works as advertised once adding both updates

8.0.2 yes
and whatever is on the appstore

did you delete /remove the normal (stock) KB so that swiftkey is always first?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods