Interesting error in iOS 8 - Unable to download.
I am getting " Unable to download error "message in my iPhone 4S. I updated via ota to iOS 8.0.2 from iOS 7.1.2
I downloaded all music on iTunes, downloaded purchased apps , iBooks etc. but getting same error message.
What can I do for this problem?
Thanks a lot.
iHarika iPhone'umdan gönderildi
- 10-09-2014, 06:53 AM #2
Re: Interesting error in iOS 8
In most cases it's an app that has hung up somehow. You seem to have a strong wifi signal so that's not your problem
Go to the app store and see if you can find the app giving you this issue and tap on it again after doing a reboot
- 10-09-2014, 09:54 AM #3
- 10-09-2014, 09:59 AM #4
- 12-31-2014, 07:51 AM #7
Re: Interesting error in iOS 8 - Unable to download.
This seems to happen to me when I'm moving around mostly. I think it's due to the connection timing out/tower transferring.
If you're sitting still, perhaps run a packet test and be sure your source of data is stable.
- 12-31-2014, 10:27 AM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 11:59 AM
- By jmburke1982 in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2014, 02:52 PM
- By samanway mandal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2014, 10:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2014, 09:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2014, 08:52 AM