- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Reordering of action extensions in Safari doesn't stick after restart of Safari
I wish to reorder the action extensions in the sharing window (sorry if I am not using the proper naming) . I have added 1Password to the actions and wish it to be first in the list.
It works fine until I decide to clean up my device with the app-switcher and swipe out Safari. When I start it again the new order has disappeared.
Same results with Ipod, Ipad 8.0.2 and Iphone 5 Ios 8. Am I doing something wrong?
- 10-08-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- By samanway mandal in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2014, 10:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2014, 07:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2014, 07:12 AM
- By henryong07 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2014, 06:30 AM