- iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
itunes Match not working 8.0-8.0.2 (ip6+)
Is anybody having issues with iTunes Match not working with the iPhone 6/6+?
I have tried since I picked up the 6+ since day one... It has been updated to ios 8.0.2 but the problem has been there since 8.0.
On the phone my library never fully appears ( just a few artists and songs) nor do any play lists ever appear. Also if I try to download a song. It just doesn't happen.. It starts the download and then stops.
It seems to work fine with ios 8 on the iPad. So not sure what is going on.
I have the settings to show all songs and videos and have turned on iTunes Match.
While troubleshooting I fully reset the phone to factory and then tried too get match to work... Still had issues.. So pretty sure it is the software build for the new phones and not a hardware issue...
Anybody else get it to work? If so what did you do?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 10-08-2014, 11:11 AM #2
- 10-08-2014, 01:50 PM #3
- By pursuant in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2014, 01:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2014, 03:57 PM
- By Kaitlyn Marko in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 09:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 03:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 12:50 PM