iOS 8.1 Beta 2 is out. Feedback/bugs thread

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Did it act like am update our did you have to reinstall everything again?

If you do the Shift - Update on a Windows machine or Option - Update on a Mac and select the IPSW it will update the device. You wont need to reinstall anything.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I loaded beta 1 and OTA to beta 2 on my plus and for the most part besides issues with apps it has been smooth .. And I love the battery life on my plus ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412822092.722180.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Any other comments on the battery? Is beta 2 stable for daily use?

On "my" iPhone, the battery life is on par with the way it has always been - excellent for my usage. As for whether iOS 8 beta 2 is ready for daily use, heck yeah, in my opinion.

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Is the Family Sharing bug fixed too? The one that says "This iTunes account is set up to use Family Sharing with a different iCloud account than ***. Learn More"
Has it been fixed?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully, the QuickReply via the Lockscreen appears to be working consistently using the settings depicted in the below screenshot. I prefer to not have the message display in the middle of the lockscreen and prefer to view and reply from the Notification Center while at the lockscreen. It was hit or miss with the previous beta as well as 8.0.1 & 2,

View attachment 67689

Man I wish there Apple would implement a way to use touchID to enable previews and reply to iMessage without having to have previews on or NC on in the lock screen. Grr!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed any deleted photos reappearing in your camera roll? The reason I ask is because photos, including wallpaper pics that I had deleted some time ago was visible in my camera roll this morning.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone noticed any deleted photos reappearing in your camera roll? The reason I ask is because photos, including wallpaper pics that I had deleted some time ago was visible in my camera roll this morning.

iCloud Photo Library maybe?

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox