Has anyone had problems with 3rd party keyboards after updating to 8.0.2?
So, this update was supposed to fix the keyboard switching back to default. Has anyone else had this still happen with Swiftkey or TouchPal. Also, when is messaging app, sometimes the keyboard goes unresponsive and I have to close the messaging app. Does anyone know if this is an apple thing or a keyboard developer's problem. Thanks!
- 10-07-2014, 12:46 PM #2
re: Has anyone had problems with 3rd party keyboards after updating to 8.0.2?
I know longer use the 3rd party keyboards I had installed after iOS 8 went live. As for the issue with the keyboard being unresponsive, did you give the keyboard full access? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard?
- 10-07-2014, 05:39 PM #4
- By avjk in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2014, 05:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 01:15 PM
- By JSalt11 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2014, 01:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2014, 11:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2014, 11:00 AM