Favorite keyboard?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I like this keyboard in this photograph. Except the designer forgot like seems all other keyboards that I used as well forgot to add the clicking sounds.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I like this keyboard in this photograph. Except the designer forgot like seems all other keyboards that I used as well forgot to add the clicking sounds. Called nKey. Costed .99 but worth the monies.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414723574.876942.jpg

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm really liking Swype. I'd always loved using it with my Android. So here I am enjoying it with my iPhone and iPad too. Just wish they had more themes for the iPad version though. I'm sure they might eventually. I'm going to check to see if I missed anything.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
When the 3rd party keyboards are able to be accessed from the lockscreen and have voice dictation, I will switch to Swype for good.

Sent from my Space Grey, 128 GB, iPhone 6 Plus (that took 5 weeks to ship to me through AT&T) using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Upon downloading iOS 8 I immediately installed Swype, I've also tried Fleksy and SwiftKey, which I did not like either of them(Fleksy or SwiftKey). I've been using Swype and also switch back to the native keyboard as well. I just downloaded TouchPal and set it up. So far I like it....we'll see how it goes !!

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I see that Minuum is on sale right now for $0.99 - I wasn't willing to pay $3.99, but I will try it for 99 cents!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a few, but find I have to go back to stock qwerty until they can have access to SIRI. I use Siri too often to have keyboard only w/o microphone.

nmburns

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a few, but find I have to go back to stock qwerty until they can have access to SIRI. I use Siri too often to have keyboard only w/o microphone.

Same here. One of my main probs is trying to type in usernames. The only problem is that when I go to input a symbol, they are all organized different and it slows me down. I'm so used to them where they are in the stock keyboard - I wish they were in the same space.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Here's my keyboards. SwiftKey is my favorite. I like the stock keyboard, but I can't see it very well. It needs to be darker. Or at least darker text in the predictive section.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414779640.688930.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
They are all so buggy to me, but I keep falling back on Swype.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
For the first time in life am i considering to start using Auto Correction since i'm very much being bussy with communicating in english on my iDevices.
But it seems not possible to keep my native language as system language and set the keyboard language to english. Any thoughts?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For the first time in life am i considering to start using Auto Correction since i'm very much being bussy with communicating in english on my iDevices.
But it seems not possible to keep my native language as system language and set the keyboard language to english. Any thoughts?
Can't you have the phone in your language with English as a keyboard option?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.