Favorite keyboard?

MrJDStokes

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I have tried most of the 3rd party keyboards, but I find myself back on stock, I find them quite buggy, I am sure they will get better over time.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have tried most of the 3rd party keyboards, but I find myself back on stock, I find them quite buggy, I am sure they will get better over time.

Definitey buggy however I have a feeling its more with iOS 8 and not so much in the keyboards themselves. I am rocking iOS 8.1 beta 2 and my keyboards are still glitchy. Hopefully its ironed out soon though!

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I just located what could be a great ipad/iphone keyboard. The layout is perfect. Only designed for some sort of WIFI connection now.

Look at this great layout.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1412732264.718387.jpg

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I wish the stock was easier to see. They made it to light for old guys with poor eyesight. I hate having to strain to see. SwiftKey is black and easy to see.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I wish the stock was easier to see. They made it to light for old guys with poor eyesight. I hate having to strain to see. SwiftKey is black and easy to see.

Oh if the original keyboard had the same layout as my photohraph has I would definatly use the built in keyboard.

FRoStYisGoD

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I definitely prefer the stock keyboard, buy if I had to choose a 3rd party one I'd have to say Swype.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I just located what could be a great ipad/iphone keyboard. The layout is perfect. Only designed for some sort of WIFI connection now.

Look at this great layout.

View attachment 67647

Change the Widows Key & alt key to command & option & it'd be the ideal 3rd-party Keyboard, but it'd only be suitable for an iPad not iPhone or iPod due to its size though.

Roland

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
So I tried using the swiftkey keyboard because I've always liked it on android. It autocorrects names when you're trying to tag on Facebook. Really frustrating.

SMELTN

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I think Swiftkey is the best out of all of them, and ts free, but until it has key clicks and especially Voice Dictation, then I will be using the stock Apple Keyboard

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I think Swiftkey is the best out of all of them, and ts free, but until it has key clicks and especially Voice Dictation, then I will be using the stock Apple Keyboard
The purpose of SwiftKey is to type swiftly so you won't need a dictation mic. But I find it easy enough to switch keyboards. And I don't miss the clicks.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I been using SwiftKey and Swype and Minnum keyboards and they all been very good but now I'm giving Fleksy a try and it just got a update just now it's very accurate and autocorrect works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh nice. How did you swing that
? Which themes come built-in? Lastly, how does the resizing work?

Sorry for all the way questions. Just very curious.

With this app called feature points. The top row was the free themes. I don't like the resizing but only because I forget I can swipe for spacing and backspace. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414242654.646407.jpg

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
iOS stock quick type. Only keyboard with keyboard clicks (sue me I love them) , access to the mic, keyboard shortcuts, and the learning engine for the predictive text is crazy good. And I'm jailbroken so now I can have that gorgeous black keyboard system wide.

Also I think the swiping feature of other keyboards is amazing but I still don't have a 6 (prefer the size of the 5/5s) and I find it's easier to just tap on this size screen.

ROSES5682

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried Flesky for a few weeks but I couldn't get into it. I prefer the stock keyboard and am loving the predictive text.