Family Sharing Bug?
Just came across something on accident and didn't know if this was intentional or not. I turned on family sharing because I wanted to try the hide feature fire apps I know longer use then I turned the family sharing off. When I went back into my purchases, all of the apps that I had hidden were gone and the ones that I had previously purchased, I was asked to purchase again. I liked that all of those free apps that I had tried and then deleted were finally erased, but I guess you would have to be careful with hiding your paid apps.
Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
- 10-05-2014, 04:32 PM #2
- 10-05-2014, 05:36 PM #4
- 10-05-2014, 07:20 PM #5
- 10-05-2014, 07:22 PM #6
- 10-05-2014, 08:18 PM #7
- 10-05-2014, 08:19 PM #8
- 10-05-2014, 08:21 PM #9
- 10-05-2014, 09:09 PM #10
- 10-05-2014, 09:57 PM #11
- By Rolandh in forum iOS 8Replies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2014, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 12:00 PM
- By TripleBz in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 07:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2014, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2014, 11:33 AM