iOS 8.1 beta 1 stable to use as daily driver ?

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Is it stable enough to use as daily driver on iPhone 5s? Is there improvements anyone notice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Also if I'm on iOS 8.1 beta when the official iOS 8.1 releases in a few weeks will I be able to just update normally from iTunes or OTA?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Also if I'm on iOS 8.1 beta when the official iOS 8.1 releases in a few weeks will I be able to just update normally from iTunes or OTA?

Not sure if there will be a GM version of 8.1. But typically, you will need to do an iTunes update from beta to GM or beta to released version. But it should be as simple as any iTunes update.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if there will be a GM version of 8.1. But typically, you will need to do an iTunes update from beta to GM or beta to released version. But it should be as simple as any iTunes update.

Oh ok thank you is the beta stable for daily driver ? And is better than 8.0.2?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it stable enough to use as daily driver on iPhone 5s? Is there improvements anyone notice?

I installed it on my iPhone 5 earlier this afternoon and haven't had any problems with it yet so yes, I think it is stable to use as "my" daily driver....:)

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I put it on my 5s yesterday so far so good. I just hope they fix the lock screen quick reply keyboard thing that been happening.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods