- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Since I installed the 8.0.2 on my ipad Air the screen stays on. How can it be fixed?
Before installing the upgrade to my ipaid air I didn't have any problems. When using the ipad, if I left it for awhile the main screen would go black. This doesn't happen since installing this new version. Now it stays on all the time and the battery has to be charged constantly.
Is this a bug that was in the upgrade? Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by chiefmikey; 10-03-2014 at 10:08 PM.
- 10-03-2014, 11:40 PM #2
- 10-04-2014, 08:48 AM #3
- By ghostface147 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 10-07-2014, 04:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2014, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:44 PM
- By taytaymonkey729 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2014, 08:22 PM