Last edited by PaulMelbourne; 10-02-2014 at 08:03 PM.
- 10-02-2014, 06:59 PM #2
- 10-02-2014, 08:07 PM #4iMore Intermediate
- 160 Posts
I have the same with several apps ig I don't allow them to use 3g, they function without but this banner always pops up. Had that with IOS 7 and again with 8.
I think it's the way the app is programed, in my case because the developer relies on adds, no way to get rid of the adds by buying a premium version (and that is why I don't the app to use cellular data).
I think we have to live with it until the developer changes the app design?
- 10-02-2014, 08:19 PM #6
- 10-02-2014, 09:00 PM #7
- 10-02-2014, 09:20 PM #8
- 10-03-2014, 07:40 AM #9
- By imwjl in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2014, 10:54 PM
- By cruiz1022 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2014, 08:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 04:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2014, 11:21 AM