iPad 2 losing cellular connection after iOS 8 update
I have a cellular iPad 2 and ever since the iOS 8 update, the device no longer connects to the 3G network.
It works if I urn it off and on again (flight mode doesn't work) but it only lasts for a couple of hours before displaying 'No Service' again in the top left corner. It never did that on previous OS iterations at all.
I see from the Apple Support forums this is an issue others have experienced - https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6560628
Has anyone else experienced this and/or can provide any assistance please?
I'm sure I saw something on here about this but for the life of me I can't find it.
Is iOS 7 still being signed? If so I could potentially roll back but this would have to wait until tomorrow.
- 09-29-2014, 06:17 AM #2
- 09-29-2014, 08:50 AM #4
- By Thanhxuan in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-05-2015, 06:00 AM
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 09-30-2014, 12:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 09:11 AM
- By jhulgan in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2014, 03:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2014, 10:12 PM