A Marriage Made In Heaven?

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
It is my understanding that Apple and IBM have partnered with each other as this new partnership could be really disruptive in how artificial intelligence work within the Apple platform. Apple and IBM is working on something huge in converging both Siri and IBM's Watson into a complex natural-language AI platform.

This will of course be much deeper than asking Apple's Siri, Microsoft's Cortana and Google's Google Now what is today's weather going to be or what's playing at the movies!

I'm not smart enough to really grasp this but I know some of you are and I would like to open up a discussion about how big this can be for Apple and IBM's future in the AI space. Just think of the impact this could have for Apple's mobile IOS devices!

Who would have thought Apple and IBM would partner in anything!

arftech

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Here is some more information on Watson that I found on You Tube...I can't post a link because I'm considered new here but navigate to You tube and search for IBM's Watson becomes 'The Debater'.

Now, that was really cool but consider how this technology can work with Siri and also how this technology can be embedded within Apple's HealthKit. The HealthKit App could only be the beginning!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2