Battery drain with Parallax effect in iOS 8?
I'm a battery saver freak, disable most battery-draining feature that is possible, always close apps from the app switcher and so on. I'm coming from iOS 6 to iOS 8, which has the Parallax effect feature. It was introduced in iOS 7 but people said that it drained your battery somewhat. I did turn it off partially because I don't want my icons "floating" on the homescreen and to save some extra battery life. But what I dislike is that with having the Parallax effect off it also affects the animation when opening/closing an app, unlocking/putting phone to sleep really awfully.
So now finally to my question, have people already done some research if they have improved the way it works to not drain battery as much or is it gonna be a "Either you live with it, or don't" kind of thing? Really wished that atleast they could have seperated the animation and the floating icons feature but I'm stuck having to live with both floating icons and battery drain?
- 09-26-2014, 04:46 PM #2
Re: Battery drain with Parallax effect in iOS 8?
- 09-26-2014, 08:07 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
- 09-26-2014, 09:06 PM #6
- By M.Rizk in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-03-2014, 09:27 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 03:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 02:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2014, 02:40 PM