- 09-26-2014, 01:12 PM #2
The iPhone 5s doesn't track flights climbed unfortunately.
Distance is also an exclusive to the M8 found in the iPhone 6/6+. However, I remember it worked after I filled some informations about myself in the "About me" section (date of birth, gender) and the Medical ID (height).
I don't know what data it took, but it enabled the distance calculation in the app.
Try it out!
- 09-26-2014, 01:38 PM #4
Steps are tracked just using M7 and M8. It's one of their feature.
Distance is tracked solely with M8. I achieved distance calculation with M7 though, filling out the infos I mentioned above.
However, as I filled all of them out at the same time, I can't tell which one precisely triggered this.
- 09-26-2014, 01:54 PM #5
- 09-26-2014, 04:15 PM #6
- 09-26-2014, 07:09 PM #7
- 09-27-2014, 04:00 AM #8
- 09-27-2014, 05:16 AM #9
- 09-27-2014, 09:53 AM #10
- By dalaen in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2014, 11:24 AM
- By rgm1266 in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2014, 11:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2014, 07:48 AM
- By ls108 in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:04 AM
- By escapedrift in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:58 AM