iOS 8.0.2 released. Feedback/bugs

juwaack68

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Upgrade completed fine on my iPhone 5. It did NOT fix the issue in Safari with uploading photos (even though the release notes state it was fixed).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Quickly off-topic: D, are you using an app with the arrow pointer or is that just done on your computer?

I used the Skitch app on my iPhone. Sorry for the slow response. I'm watching the Giant vs Redskins game on CBS...:)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Upgrade completed fine on my iPhone 5. It did NOT fix the issue in Safari with uploading photos (even though the release notes state it was fixed).

What issue in Safari with uploading photos? I don't understand.

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Just did my iPad Air. Went smoothly and no problems. Waiting a bit on the phone.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

juwaack68

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
What issue in Safari with uploading photos? I don't understand.

I hate the Facebook app so use the safari browser instead. When I try to upload a pic I still get the message "sorry, photo uploading isn't available for Safari on iOS 8 just yet. We've notified Apple and are working together to fix this. Please try again later."

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hate the Facebook app so use the safari browser instead. When I try to upload a pic I still get the message "sorry, photo uploading isn't available for Safari on iOS 8 just yet. We've notified Apple and are working together to fix this. Please try again later."

Oh okay. Thank you...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh