iOS 8 battery life: inconsistent?
So I've been running iOS 8 on my iPad Air and iPhone 5S for a while now. The battery life I've been getting on my iPad is very inconsistent. I've gotten well over 15 hours on one charge, then I struggled to get to 10 hours on the next charge... My usage is fairly consistent. So I don't know why the variance in battery life.
My iPhone on the other hand, with iOS 8, standby battery life is phenomenal. But usage battery life is about the same, or sometimes slightly worse.
What have been your experiences with battery life on iOS 8 from one full charge to the next full charge?
Last edited by jmr1015; 09-25-2014 at 06:37 PM.
- 09-25-2014, 08:25 PM #2
- 09-25-2014, 08:36 PM #3
- 09-25-2014, 08:50 PM #4
- 09-26-2014, 06:24 AM #5
- 10-02-2014, 11:43 AM #6
Re: iOS 8 battery life: inconsistent?
Same here on a 4S. Really bad. I don't complain about minor battery changes, as they are hard to see, but I see a steady and quick drop on the 4S with IOS8. I can't make it through the day anymore.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2014, 11:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2014, 06:00 PM
- By iForget in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2014, 05:54 PM
- By sjohnsto in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2014, 03:40 PM