Is someone trying to hack my via "handoff" connection??

NeverEnough02

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Today I unlocked my phone and the CVS Icon was in the handoff area "lower left" of the lock screen. I have not used the CVS app in a few months (I am logged out of the app itself) and this is my only active device capable of handoff. I turned off the handoff toggle switches in settings and the CVS icon remains. What is going on here?

Is someone trying to access me CVS app via handoff? Is the phone thinking that it should hand off to someone else's device? I was at lunch when it popped up and not on wifi. I didnt hear anything about third party apps even having handoff capability.

NeverEnough02

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for the replies!

Interesting but, today was the first time I have had an icon and it has not gone away since! I am home now with no cvs around... Cvs icon remains. Does iOS just leave up the most recent suggestion until it is replaced with a different app? Seems like the details around this function are pretty fuzzy.

I was thinking someone could get my iCloud password and have access to all of my apps and related data via handoff.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox