- 09-25-2014, 01:10 PM #126
Re: iOS 8.0.1 released (update: pulled due to issues)
Keith and Premium- I agree with both of your opinions. Here's my take on it. YES we have every right to pocket our devices. Personally I don't. Now with the 5S iPhone model and under they are easier to front pocket without this bendgate issue. With the new 6 and 6+, pocketing in front or back pockets, because it is a larger device unfortunately leaves more playability with the risk of it to bend. So yes these device users need to take more responsibility as far as that goes as well.
I know my reasoning may sound a little off but it's how I'm viewing the physics of the devices build
- 09-25-2014, 01:28 PM #127
iOS 8.0.1 released (update: pulled due to issues)
I agree on both perspectives as well.
Only because my phone aside of me reading or checking email or texts, is private business
It's always on vibrate and in my pocket in public places.
With that said, and in all honesty.
I kept my Note 2 in my pocket without any real issues.
Although things can happen with the phone in your pocket.
A phone that big in a pants pocket, creates a lot of pressure on the phone.
In reality, a 5.5 inch screen is too big for a pocket.
My Note 2 felt like I was carrying my iPad Mini in my pocket.
- 09-25-2014, 03:37 PM #129
Re: iOS 8.0.1 released
- 09-25-2014, 04:08 PM #130
- 09-25-2014, 07:57 PM #131
- By elvisx77 in forum iOS 8Replies: 26Last Post: 06-04-2015, 09:56 PM
- By DatdudeKG in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2014, 06:48 AM
- By nr2d in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-25-2014, 03:56 PM
- By tahabashir1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:53 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2014, 09:32 AM