Best 'widget' apps?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm finally happy
I found a weather widget which shows the correct data, the current data, from the day and also a forecast of the next days. And it's not loading any pictures, doesn't crash and doesn't require location services because you can just enter your city in the app

It's the "Weather Forecast Widget"
Maybe it was already mentioned, then I'm sorry
View attachment 68722

AppStore link? I can't find it when I do a search.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
?Weather Forecast Widget? von David Richardson
https://appsto.re/de/gGpO2.i

Maybe you have to use this link for the U.S. Store
https://appsto.re/us/gGpO2.i

Added it to my wish list for now, I'm hoping the weather app I use (the weather network) gets updated with a widget soon. Still hoping I find a free one that doesn't need location services and one that I like, so far the one you shared looks good.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Are you generally speaking of Countdown widgets and countdowns or about this widget? It does very thing you need :/

A little bit of both. I really don't need a countdown timer to tell me how long until something happens :)

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I like PCalc lite and iMonitor.

My current Today setup is:

Today Summery
Traffic Conditions
iMonitor
Launcher
SportsCenter
PCalc Lite
Calendars 5
Clips
Tomorrow Summery

Un-used widgets

Calendar (Since I use Calendars 5)
Kindle
Reminders (Never use Reminders so no point in having it active)
Stocks

Roland

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm finally happy
I found a weather widget which shows the correct data, the current data, from the day and also a forecast of the next days. And it's not loading any pictures, doesn't crash and doesn't require location services because you can just enter your city in the app

It's the "Weather Forecast Widget"
Maybe it was already mentioned, then I'm sorry
View attachment 68722

Does it only have the 5 day forecast or does it also have the current temperature? On the App Store it only looks like 5 day forecast.

The current location/temp is shown as the top line in the display. In the screen shot (above), the OP has blacked out his location. But it is there, and the 11? is the current (local) temperature.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I checked it, my link does work right and brings me to the right app... Then I checked your link and mentioned... it's the same see yourself
The only difference in the links are the countries, I have "de" for Germany and you "us" for United States both goes to the same when I use them
I thought it something like that. :)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Does it only have the 5 day forecast or does it also have the current temperature? On the App Store it only looks like 5 day forecast.

The current location/temp is shown as the top line in the display. In the screen shot (above), the OP has blacked out his location. But it is there, and the 11? is the current (local) temperature.

That's right. It shows the location, next to it the current temperature and below it shows at first today's weather and the next 4 days forecast

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
That's right. It shows the location, next to it the current temperature and below it shows at first today's weather and the next 4 days forecast

Thanks. It is a good looking widget. I think Forecast+ looks great also but its weather information is inaccurate.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Can you explain what you mean by "custom weather sets"?

Some how I missed this question. I apologize. BeWeather on other OS's has custom weather sets, not the run of the mill sun and moon, but different type figures, like the USMC, BMW, Mercedes, M&M ect...emblems in replacement of the sun and moon....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413726271.631412.jpg
Like the USMC BeWeather on the right side of the screenshot

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Some how I missed this question. I apologize. BeWeather on other OS's has custom weather sets, not the run of the mill sun and moon, but different type figures, like the USMC, BMW, Mercedes, M&M ect...emblems in replacement of the sun and moon....
View attachment 68822

Do you put a wallpaper on for that, or does it have its own theme images?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

No worries. I’ve never seen anything like that, but I suppose anything is possible. It’s just an image, and I would think that the developers could do pretty much whatever they want in regard to style, backgrounds, etc. There are plenty of different weather icon styles and sets, and I don’t see how this is any different.

Thanks for explaining what you meant.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen