If you want PNG images to use, let me know. I'll send you some. You can also use album covers.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    OK. I will PM you.....Thanks
    01-23-2015 09:17 PM
    My question to Apple is "If you can support Music Launcher, why not Launcher?"......BRING IT BACK!!!!
    01-23-2015 09:19 PM
    My question to Apple is "If you can support Music Launcher, why not Launcher?"......BRING IT BACK!!!!
    They're different. The Music version only accesses your music library, not other apps or the Settings app. There's other apps that access your music as well. Like that "PhonTunes" app. I like that it shows the playlists, rather than just the main song list.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-24-2015 07:17 AM
    My set up for Music Launcher:
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423432821.315867.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5
    02-08-2015 04:00 PM
    Nice update widget
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1423763085.635014.jpg
    moloes likes this.
    02-12-2015 11:44 AM
    I have couple widgets. So my fav.
    W. Calendar, iMonitor and Weather widget calling just Widget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-14-2015 05:14 PM
    could you help me out with an url scheme to launch the dictionary.com app? Can't seem to figure it out.
    03-24-2015 03:26 PM
    could you help me out with an url scheme to launch the dictionary.com app? Can't seem to figure it out.
    Wrote you a message, but here for everyone else:
    dcomfree://
    dcompaid://
    dcomapp://
    03-24-2015 04:02 PM
    Just download the app. There is a free version. I use it.
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427249610.928322.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
    03-24-2015 09:13 PM
    To add ProCamera 8 to Launcher, use this:
    procamera:// with a word after that like photo, HDR, video and etc. So for regular photos it's
    procamera://photo.
    You have to make your own icon. Cocologics is updating soon with new widget stuff.
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1427250006.825690.jpg

Last edited by Ledsteplin; 03-25-2015 at 07:50 AM.
    03-24-2015 09:20 PM
    Hey, here's my recent setup of my Notification Center and all widgets of the today view. The picture was too big, that's why I had to upload it somewhere else

App/Widget list:
    - today summary
    - Forecast+ (for weather, you can also expand it to see a forecast of the next days by tapping on the widget)
    - WidgetCal (shows all calendar entries and you can customize it with millions of settings, I really think it's the most customizable and awesome calendar widget, and it's free, try it)
    - Launcher (launch almost anything, call people, message, Whatsapp message, open apps, open URL schemes, workflows etc. - highly recommend)
    - Momentum (show and track habits)
    - OmniFocus (Task management system and its widget)
    - OneNote (Digital Notebook, widget to see sticky notes, recent notes and options to create new notes, lists etc.
    - Paste+ (use the content of the clipboard to perform actions like sending to Whatsapp, Google search it, send it to apps, upload data/pictures etc., open it in maps etc.)
    - Widget Timer (basically a timer in your NC, you'll also get notifications when times up and you can open the app directly tapping in the middle, you can also minimize the widget if you don't use it)
    - PCalc Lite (calculator for NC, easier and better than the stock calculator, you don't have to leave a app for calculation, you can also minimize the widget if you don't use it)
    - DataMan (see you data plan, how much you already used and whats left, it's customizable within the apps, I like this theme which changes the color depending on how much you used, now it's green, when I have almost nothing it goes from green to orange and to red)
    - tomorrows summary

Picture: http://imgur.com/7xlMlkw
    TurboTiger likes this.
    04-12-2015 04:55 AM
    Hey, here's my recent setup of my Notification Center and all widgets of the today view. The picture was too big, that's why I had to upload it somewhere else

App/Widget list:
    - today summary
    - Forecast+ (for weather, you can also expand it to see a forecast of the next days by tapping on the widget)
    - WidgetCal (shows all calendar entries and you can customize it with millions of settings, I really think it's the most customizable and awesome calendar widget, and it's free, try it)
    - Launcher (launch almost anything, call people, message, Whatsapp message, open apps, open URL schemes, workflows etc. - highly recommend)
    - OneNote (Digital Notebook, widget to see sticky notes, recent notes and options to create new notes, lists etc.
    - Paste+ (use the content of the clipboard to perform actions like sending to Whatsapp, Google search it, send it to apps, upload data/pictures etc., open it in maps etc.)
    - Widget Timer (basically a timer in your NC, you'll also get notifications when times up and you can open the app directly tapping in the middle, you can also minimize the widget if you don't use it)
    - PCalc Lite (calculator for NC, easier and better than the stock calculator, you don't have to leave a app for calculation, you can also minimize the widget if you don't use it)
    - DataMan (see you data plan, how much you already used and whats left, it's customizable within the apps, I like this theme which changes the color depending on how much you used, now it's green, when I have almost nothing it goes from green to orange and to red)
    - tomorrows summary

Thanks. I'll have to check some of those out.
    04-12-2015 05:56 AM

App/Widget list:
    - today summary
    - tomorrows summary

I haven't tried WidgetCal. But Super Calendar has a great customizable widget as well. And the Calendar itself is great with many customizations. You can add your own images to the calendar.

04-12-2015 08:14 AM
    I use only Yahoo weather for a more graphical view and Launcher as a shortcut to call some of my favorite contacts, but i think i will delete the latter as i found myself not using it at all!
    04-14-2015 08:28 AM
    3 reasons why I chose Forecast+ (instead of other widgets like yahoo's):
    - I don't like widgets and app which use location services
    - the widget often cannot be loaded or I have to wait
    - Forecast+ and most of my used widgets are collapsible, so it doesn't use much space, but if you want to (use them) you can expand them

I would give launcher a second chance, it's my most used widget:
    - I open apps
    - open specific URL schemes, e.g. to directly open an app and crate new entries like calendar events, new reminders etc.
    - call persons which are very important
    - opens Whatsapp to directly composing a message to specific contacts or to open the app and select the right contact or group
    - I can launch/invoke workflows from Workflow app, e.g. selecting and sending a picture to other apps or messengers, create dozen of entires with templates, or open apps via listeners which doesn't have URL schemes
    - I can also open specific notes in OneNote without the need of its own widget etc.
    04-14-2015 08:57 AM
    I also love Launcher and the Music Launcher widget. I use both daily for e.g. launching various settings (notifications, wifi, background apps).
    There is only a bug that you can't tap the left three buttons when you set it to the 'small' size. I'm beta testing but yesterdays version didn't resolve it yet.

I also love the Weather Widget (Forecast + Current Weather) from David Richardson which has similar features as Forecast+ but does have the feature to choose that you do not want to use the GPS /location when it's in use but instead updates via internet connecting and a certain location.

It's also nice to see that TaptoShare and other widgets are back in the App Store. Only Quick-Tap is still missing but Launcher is working great so i don't think Quick-Tap can do that better although it would be nice to see some real competition in the App Store as far as launcher widgets concerned.
    04-17-2015 07:36 AM
    I'm glad Apple decided to bring Launcher App/Widget back. KOOL🏽🏾
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433453617.722488.jpg
    Thanks for the example Ledsteplin
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1433453652.888682.jpg
    06-04-2015 04:34 PM
    06-17-2015 04:37 AM
    I love the cnn widget app, it's a good fast way to view the news at a glance without having to use the app

I also like the dictionary app. Every day new words are pushed through to your widget centre and you gotta guess which phrase the word entails like shown here.

Sent from my iPhone 6plus using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-17-2015 05:25 AM
    I use BeWeather2, Bible, Calendar, My Data, cheat sheet and the score
    Spencerdl likes this.
    07-03-2015 09:37 PM
    There are a lot more apps that support widgets than when this thread was first started. There are some really good ones now. I think I might have to many widgets..LOL
    07-03-2015 09:45 PM
    There are a lot more apps that support widgets than when this thread was first started. There are some really good ones now. I think I might have to many widgets..LOL
    I'm getting too many. As long as they load ok I'm OK with it.
    Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1435979059.475516.jpg
    07-03-2015 10:04 PM
    Same Here. Plus I have three more that didn't make the screenshot

Best 'widget' apps?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1436012413.946860.jpg
    07-04-2015 07:20 AM
    Same Here. Plus I have three more that didn't make the screenshot

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436012413.946860.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	135.2 KB 
ID:	84542
    If I could use more than 3 sections on BeWeather, I wouldn't need eWeather. Maybe the clock. I'm curious to see if I still have that issue after I upgrade.
    07-04-2015 12:52 PM
    If I could use more than 3 sections on BeWeather, I wouldn't need eWeather. Maybe the clock. I'm curious to see if I still have that issue after I upgrade.
    I'm only to use 3 sections as well. I think it's a BeWeather2 problem.
    07-04-2015 12:58 PM
378 ... 1112131415 ...