- iMore Intermediate
- 297 Posts
How do you restore the iPhone 6 Plus from recovery mode?
how to restore the iPhone 6 plus from recovery mode?
is it safe to do it that way?
I wonder because i can't restore my iPhone from iTunes. I've been calling apple like crazy about this issue but it doesn't seem to have a solution. They told me to do it on recovery mode
- 09-22-2014, 08:16 PM #2
Re: How do you restore the iPhone 6 Plus from recovery mode?
If you can get to your homescreen then you can go to Settings - General - Reset and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". That will put the device in its native state like it was when you initially turned it on. Anyway, to put the device in "Recovery Mode", follow the instructions via the following link.
- By iPhonesabog in forum iPhone 6Replies: 103Last Post: 03-19-2015, 09:39 PM
- By Arka1412 in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2014, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 08:44 AM
- By bigdad84 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:34 PM