IOS 8 Voicemail different from other mobile platform
I noticed that the voicemail messages on my iPhone 6 is different that my other platform. It looks like the messages are actually downloaded on to my mobile.
Is that the case or am I paying for a feature I did not realize I activated?
- 09-22-2014, 07:57 AM #2
- 09-22-2014, 07:58 AM #3
- 09-22-2014, 08:15 AM #6
- 09-24-2014, 05:33 AM #7iMore Pro
- 548 Posts
Re: IOS 8 Voicemail different from other mobile platform
I think that feature is around since sometime, before iOS 8 for sure.
The carrier company only keeps the voicemails for so long and I have a Voicemail dated back to 2013 so I'm assuming it is actually a feature since iOS 7 at least.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-24-2014, 10:46 AM #8
- By pasha3211 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:10 PM
- By geekymcfly in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:44 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 05:56 AM
- By drpepsi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 01:00 AM