- 09-22-2014, 05:47 AM #2
- 09-22-2014, 05:56 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
Re: Using new wedges in IOS 8
You pull down on notification center, scroll down to the bottom of notification center, click on Edit and now you can add, remove and reorder widgets.
You can not do this from notification center from lock screen though. From lock screen you can only use the widgets already present.
The widgets available in notification center all comes by installing apps that include widgets.
- By pasha3211 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2014, 11:10 PM
- By MilliwaysPub in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:54 PM
- By sirbenjaminj in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:14 AM
- By WMatt in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:11 PM