Editing pics in a Photos App IOS 8

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
When I edit a photo in recent photos, it can take a minute or more to finish saving. Sometimes it even freezes.

Can someone tell me if they've experienced this, or could someone test this for me? It's aggravating. Thanks!!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
iOS 8 still has a way to go to being polished. I've had a couple of times where i snap a picture and the phone doesn't save it. Finn's issue doesn't surprise me.

I'm actually thinking of doing a clean install on my 6+ in hopes that it will resolve a couple of issues for the time being.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I went to Verizon and showed them. I've got lag bad, takes a minute minimum to edit pics, if I take a pic in landscape mode it saves in portrait, upside down etc. They didn't have my exact phone but Apple Store does so on my way to swap out.

ALMOST used this as an opportunity to switch to space grey but I kinda dig the white face and silver ring.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
How long was the wait for the Genius Bar? I'm assuming that's where it was.

Yep it was at the Genius Bar. I had called a half hour ahead. When I got there, I signed in and in maybe 10 seconds a guy came up to me, said follow me, and I was out the door in under ten minutes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711