Family share and iTunes match?
Has it been determined if iTunes match will work on all family accounts in family share? What about music that isn't apart of iTunes/wasn't matched like college music recitals?
This may be a deal breaker for iTunes match for us. Have been using it since day one, and its worked on all family devices so far. I really like the idea of family sharing photos/videos though. Might start looking at other locker services and Roku, as I'm not happy with Apple's update to the Apple TV adding Beats but no other subscription service.
Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk. Please excuse typos and brevity.
- 09-21-2014, 07:23 PM #2
Re: Family share and iTunes match?
I still can't find anything definitive, and the discussions via the comment section of the iMore Blog seem to be the same.
How to use Family Sharing for iTunes and App Store accounts in iOS 8 | iMore
- 09-21-2014, 07:34 PM #3
- 09-21-2014, 07:49 PM #4
- 09-21-2014, 08:09 PM #5
- 09-21-2014, 08:11 PM #6
- By Will Brady in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 39Last Post: 09-24-2014, 03:08 PM
- By 69Tendimes in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:28 PM
- By qbnkelt in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:20 PM
- By ocus in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:10 PM
- By rprice17 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 07:09 AM