- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Can't swipe-delete emails when using native mail app (google account)
I keep seeing the feature of swiping the list of emails to the left and instantly deleting them but I can't get this to work in the inbox; only in the "all mail" and the "sent items" areas.
When I "left swipe" (even a long-swipe) I only get the option to archive, not delete (when in the inbox)
Is there some setting that I need to change to get this to work?
- 09-21-2014, 07:44 AM #2
Re: Can't swipe-delete emails when using native mail app (google account)
With Gmail accounts it automatically sets it up for archiving. You need to go to settings > mail > click on account > advanced then there should be an option to switch from archive to delete.
- By Eddie McGee1 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2014, 11:18 PM
- By Superjudge in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2014, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 05:38 PM
- By decypher44 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2014, 11:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:00 PM