- iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
Reminders Widget in iOS 8 not working!
I rely on reminders and the reminders widget daily. Since iOS 8 the widget is not working properly. It displays my reminders, then when I complete them all for the day, the widget disappears from the notification center. Even if I manually remove it and re-add it, it doesn't show up. I have to restart the phone before it will show again. This is true even if I open and close the reminders app, etc. Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes?
Please tell any Apple developers you may know. BTW, yes, I have already submitted this as a bug report on the Apple website.
- 09-20-2014, 08:28 AM #2
- 09-21-2014, 04:25 PM #4
- 09-25-2014, 03:45 PM #5
Re: Reminders Widget in iOS 8 not working!
The issue that I have with reminders is that when I open reminders, it takes forever to load and display my reminders. After it finally loads, its frozen and I can't add/change or edit anything. Reminders is an app that I rely on more than any other app on my phone. I decided to do a complete reset and back up from iCloud. That fixed the problem for a day but then my 5s was acting buggy so I powered off then back on again. The reminders are back to NOT WORKING AGAIN.
Anyone else experience anything like this?
- 09-25-2014, 03:54 PM #6
- 12-04-2014, 10:47 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 07-18-2015, 04:08 PM
- By froi francisco in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 30Last Post: 04-29-2015, 04:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2014, 06:51 PM
- By jkenworthy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2014, 07:48 AM