- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
Phone calls ringing to every phone on Apple ID!
SO, I first noticed this a couple days ago but it became obvious today that something was awry. When someone calls any of my phones in my house (mine, wife's, my work phone) the call rings through to every phone simultaneously. Imagine a facetime call ringing on multiple iPads and an iPhone. This is every cellular call! Two phones on att and one on verizon. Please help!
- 09-19-2014, 11:59 PM #2
Re: Phone calls ringing to every phone on Apple ID!
Mines did the same thing also. I googled and found out you have to go into your sittings under iMessage and change it. There's an option in iMessage. My iPad and my sons iPad was ringing when my phone received a call.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 09-20-2014, 06:38 AM #3
- 09-21-2014, 07:08 PM #5
- 09-23-2014, 05:15 AM #6
- 08-26-2015, 11:54 AM #7
- By Bmichael78 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:13 PM
- By LCW in forum iPhone 6Replies: 125Last Post: 08-02-2015, 02:43 PM
- By Heisenberg in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:01 AM
- By philrodo in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2014, 12:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:22 PM