Family Sharing Question
background: I have a family of 5 (2 adults, 1 teen, 2 kids) and we have been using one apple ID for everything. Including apple TV, iTunes match and find my phone.
I am trying to get a grasps of what Family Sharing will do for me in my use case? I don't see any direct benefits except for kids accounts the block them from buying stuff (right now we turn their restrictions on)
I would love to have the ability for my teen to buy her 'style' of music and not have it appear in the general family music collection...will Family Sharing help me in this scenario?
I would like us to have our own music collection as well as READ privileges from the main music collection.
- 09-19-2014, 02:27 PM #2
Re: Family Sharing Question
With Family Sharing, up to six members of a single family (e.g. adults and children) can share their iTunes, iBooks and App Store purchases, family photos, a family calendar, location and more.
More details here
- 09-19-2014, 02:30 PM #3
- By GCMS in forum AT&TReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:44 AM
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2014, 08:27 AM
- By tahabashir1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 11:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:00 PM
- By jkeitz in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:54 PM