Can't view recent or missed calls with iOS 8?
Ok, so I haven't seen anything else online about this, and I tried to post to Apple's forums but it wouldn't let me for some reason...
I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 8 which I switched to two days ago.
Besides a few small bugs, there's one GLARING bug that I can't figure out how to fix.
Under my Phone app, it has a random number of notifications (something like 42947679823) under Recent but I can't view Missed or All calls... at all.
I've received/called about 10 times since the update and still I can't see anything at all and I definitely need to be able to see if someone has called me.
Thanks to anyone that can help...
- 09-19-2014, 10:07 AM #2
Re: Can't view recent or missed calls with iOS 8?
A full power cycle as in let it run all the way down?
Funny thing, my phone hasn't done a full power cycle in probably six months because of battery issues...
I also can't restore it via my computer because I'm running Yosemite and it crashes iTunes if it discovers a phone in recovery mode...
- 09-19-2014, 10:29 AM #4
- 10-25-2014, 06:11 PM #6
- 10-25-2014, 06:45 PM #7
- 11-12-2014, 08:05 AM #8
- By turb0wned in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2014, 12:41 AM
- By twistedjustice81285 in forum iOS 8Replies: 8Last Post: 09-20-2014, 08:51 AM
- By donawalt in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2014, 07:23 PM
- By lv1 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 10:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2014, 09:40 AM