Why Do My Family's iPhones all List as Mine in Family Share, etc?
After updating to iOS 8, I noticed that in family share my wife's and my son's iPhones show up as mine. That is, they show up as "MY NAME" "Mywifesemail@email.com". The same for my son. Then my other son just shows up as himself. The same thing happens in find my friends. The weird part is that both my wife and son are using new iPhones that have always been theirs. The one that shows up correctly was actually my old iPhone 4S that my son inherited.
How can I fix this?
- 09-18-2014, 04:38 PM #2
- 09-18-2014, 04:38 PM #3
- By Stuart Goldberg in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:35 AM
- By JakePleasants in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:12 PM
- By baconbits in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:30 PM