- iMore Beginner
- 51 Posts
The letter pop up when typing on the iPhone, but not on the iPad Air. Why?
So I updated both my iPhone 5 and my iPad Air to iOS8 yesterday. When using the standard Apple keyboard on the iPhone the letters still "pop up" as you touch them to let you know which one you touched. That doesn't happen on the iPad Air standard keyboard...as I type nothing at all happens to the keys...no "pop up"...no feedback at all. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing or is that a "feature" in the iPad version of iOS8? Thanks!
- 09-18-2014, 04:05 PM #2
- 09-25-2014, 04:46 AM #3
- 09-25-2014, 05:00 AM #4
- By Stuart Goldberg in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2014, 09:35 AM
- By JakePleasants in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:12 PM
- By wildmangk in forum MacBook AirReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2014, 06:17 PM
- By baconbits in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2014, 04:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:30 PM