SwiftKey on iOS 8
Really excited that Apple allowed third party keyboards in iOS 8. First thing I did was to grab SwiftKey. However after using it for a couple of hours, I realised that my battery was going down like crazy, so I went to take a look in the battery usage. Here's what I saw..
Can anyone else here who is also using SwiftKey tell me whether you face this issue of SwiftKey draining so much of the battery resource?
- 09-18-2014, 02:34 AM #2
- 09-18-2014, 02:44 AM #4
- 09-18-2014, 02:55 AM #5
- 09-18-2014, 07:06 AM #7
- 09-18-2014, 08:45 PM #8
- 09-19-2014, 12:20 PM #9
- By jbmaglunog in forum iOS 8Replies: 55Last Post: 09-24-2014, 11:26 AM
- By rod97301 in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 03:45 PM
- By fightcrazy in forum iOS 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2014, 02:58 AM