- 09-18-2014, 01:43 PM #2
- 09-18-2014, 04:38 PM #3
- 09-18-2014, 05:18 PM #4iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
Re: iPhone stars ringing...iPad without radio starts ringing
Both must be on the same wifi network. It should work all on its own just make sure that "iPhone cellular calls" is enabled in FaceTime settings.
I was pleased by it, the calls are a bit more laggy when using the iPad but the sound quality doesn't seem to be much worse then using the iPhone itself. Definitely something I'll end up using! Can't wait for them to get SMS continuity going.
- By AB Lambert in forum iOS 8Replies: 17Last Post: 09-19-2014, 12:05 PM
- By Evilguppy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 49Last Post: 09-18-2014, 09:29 PM
- By DerKane in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2014, 07:09 PM
- By HuKaShI in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2014, 06:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2014, 06:12 PM