iOS 8 IPSW ''incompatible''

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
getting this when SHIFT + click on restore iphone

pI6UFyR.jpg

I downloaded proper ipsw thats for sure (europe, GSM version 5S), but getting this message, what to do?

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I did, this is proper ipsw for GSM 5S, iPhone6,1_8.0_12A365_Restore

I will wait for years to download on itunes, bah, I'll wait maybe it's their faulty servers or something

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Stop monkeying around with third party sites. Get it from Apple via OTA or iTunes. No muss, no fuss and the correct firmware EVERY time.

In the end I am doing this. At first update button didnt work, cannot connect to the server bla bla, but now its working :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
In the end I am doing this. At first update button didnt work, cannot connect to the server bla bla, but now its working :)

Apology accepted.

Just a thought, but perhaps "cannot connect to the server bla bla bla" was the result of millions of people trying to get the update all at the same time?

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
Stop monkeying around with third party sites. Get it from Apple via OTA or iTunes. No muss, no fuss and the correct firmware EVERY time.

I hope every iMore poster that is reading this takes your advice. Two my students are having issues because they went to a third party site.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711