What feature are you most excited about in iOS 8?

reversalagent

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: favorite feature

Most Verizon customers can upgrade early through Edge. You have to turn your current phone in though... buy a cheap one on craigslist and activate for a day. This way you keep your current device to resell or give to another family member. Your online account won't tell you are eligible but if you go to the store they will. I have one line that's in contract until next July but it's eligible for Edge early upgrade. So if you really want the 6/6+ there is a way.

Verizon is letting most upgrade if there date is before Nov 15th. Checked family member's account and originally was not able until November and now she can upgrade any time.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
As excited as I am in getting an iPhone 6 plus (going to wait till sometime next year) the ios8 is going to be a much needed and fresh change for my iPhone 5. I can't wait for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Amen to that brutha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timswork

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
App Extensibility will completely, utterly change how we use our apps in iDevices. It's very exciting to think of all the possibilities of apps working together, seamlessly, for the first time ever!

nomoore

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Extensibility and iCloud drive are my favorites. Can't say one or the other because they both allow management of files and data like never before (in iOS). If I understand the features right I can imagine a "print to PDF" plugin (or any number of formats) via extensibility that allows me to be in a program and just export to PDF and automatically save it on iCloud drive. From there I could easily access the file from any connected computer. I have wanted something like that for years.