What feature are you most excited about in iOS 8?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm no a developer so have to wait for public release. I was just wondering what feature are you looking forward to the most? I'm looking foward to the predictive keyboard/quick reply & the audio texts

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Re: favorite feature

Quick reply for sure. I'm on an i5 and not sure when I'll upgrade so I'm really looking forward to iOS 8!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Quick reply for sure. I'm on an i5 and not sure when I'll upgrade so I'm really looking forward to iOS 8!
Me too! It'll be January before I can upgrade with Verizon. So iOS 8 will be my new phone for now.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Tough to pick just one.
Extensibility as a whole is probably my favourite feature. It makes so many things possible, from keyboard to widgets to plugins, there's going to be a whole lot more functionality available once developers start updating for these new APIs.

On the non-developer side, I'm actually excited about iCloud drive and the new cloud storage pricing options.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

IOS 8 release on Wednesday is sweet I decided not to beta test so I'm also in wait to get my new iPhone 5s up and running so I can try out the new keyboard and quick reply

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site

IOS 8 release on Wednesday is sweet I decided not to beta test so I'm also in wait to get my new iPhone 5s up and running so I can try out the new keyboard and quick reply

in order to become a developer & beta test do you have to know what you're doing or can you just report bugs for the public release. I don't develop apps

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

in order to become a developer & beta test do you have to know what you're doing or can you just report bugs for the public release. I don't develop apps

Well the Beta like all in process software are unstable and not recommended for use on daily drivers due to crashes and unforeseen issues it's also used to test 3rd party software. You need to have a little bit of knowledge to install it but it's not that difficult I never tested an OP Beta yet but I do test apps that are in Beta like the last Trapster as well as others

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

The trace style keyboards, thats what I miss most when using the Iphone, but the new style keyboard in iOS 8 will satisfy me un till the new keyboards for iOS 8 start rolling out.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site

Me too! It'll be January before I can upgrade with Verizon. So iOS 8 will be my new phone for now.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Most Verizon customers can upgrade early through Edge. You have to turn your current phone in though... buy a cheap one on craigslist and activate for a day. This way you keep your current device to resell or give to another family member. Your online account won't tell you are eligible but if you go to the store they will. I have one line that's in contract until next July but it's eligible for Edge early upgrade. So if you really want the 6/6+ there is a way.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
As excited as I am in getting an iPhone 6 plus (going to wait till sometime next year) the ios8 is going to be a much needed and fresh change for my iPhone 5. I can't wait for it!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

solitude1984

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm super excited about quick reply and keyboards. I'm also not upgrading from my 5s until next year, so I'm super excited about tomorrow!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen