Which apps have been updated for iOS 8?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Not sure if it has been posted but the siriusxm app isn't even showing up in my app store

That's weird. I already had it installed so i didn't have to download it again. I don't know why they would pull it. It works just fine. As a matter of fact, it worked just fine on the five betas over the summer.

Sujati Ho

Oct 5, 2014
Visit site
How do you restore back to 7.1,2? I am having a lot of problem w 8.02. Apps like GoodNotes and QuickEdit are not working. Browser safari also facing a lot of problem.

blueszz

May 15, 2014
Visit site
He/she can only IF they have the ipsw file for 7.1.2 saved on their computer and force install using iTunes :)
Doesn't communicate iTunes with the Apple servers when you reverse to 7.1.2?
I have that file on my computer and would love to go back to. 7.1.2. IOS 8.0.1 is giving me nothing but problems.
I came recently from Android and was extremely happy with IOS but with IOS 8 it has become an Android experience.
Even stock apps crash once on a while.
As you might understand I regret that I updated the operating system.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean?

I'd like to know that too. There are no apps that customize the lock screen. Apple has given us a few things, like alerts and notifications. And we can reply to texts and send mail to trash. Not much else. We can utilize wallpapers to add things like a calendar. But no apps for customization.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods