iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caireboo

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I love being able to reply to iMessages within any app, but if I receive a second message whilst still typing my reply I lose what I've typed. Also the voice recorder is such a fab idea but fails to send repeatedly, especially from within apps other than imessage.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I am seeing some weirdness with the Phone > Recents. My wife and I share an iCloud account for the purpose of sharing Contacts and Calendar entries. Since I upgraded her to iOS 8, we are seeing random Recents call activity in the Phone > Recents tab, and in the App Switcher > Recents, this random activity includes Contacts with whom we have texted. Not all of the recent contact activity is reflected, but both phones show some of the contact activity on the other's phone. Very strange.

I called Apple about it, and am working with a Senior Advisor to research the problem.

Jason Duke1

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm having problems with iOS 8 it glitches a lot on facebook and YouTube facebook will completely freeze up and YouTube has to be refreshed every other time iOS 7.1 didn't do this I have more than half memory on my phone

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm having problems with iOS 8 it glitches a lot on facebook and YouTube facebook will completely freeze up and YouTube has to be refreshed every other time iOS 7.1 didn't do this I have more than half memory on my phone

Try a reboot. Also, keep in mind that numerous apps have yet to be updated to work properly with iOS 8.

wyoung11

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
OK not an "issue" but an issue.

When you name group chats, it names it for everyone, not just you. Which in my mind defeats the purpose. Because to me a group might be "boyfriend's friends" but that's not the case for everyone else in the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner