iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I can't figure out how to get the weather to appear in the drop-down calendar view. It shows stocks as an option but not weather.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Having an issue with my gmail account in the mail app. When I swipe left, delete isn't an option. But when I swipe left in my other accounts, delete is there. Am I missing something?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Having an issue with my gmail account in the mail app. When I swipe left, delete isn't an option. But when I swipe left in my other accounts, delete is there. Am I missing something?

Is it set up as POP or IMAP? What about your other mail accounts? Unless you’ve changed the default settings, POP defaults to DELETE, and IMAP defaults to ARCHIVE.

mubashiramin

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Did you bother reporting the issue to Apple via the bug reporter?

Same question from you again dear...:)
For the first time, I reported it long time ago on 2nd July dear. Actually, also reported repeatedly and apple closed duplicate reports. Currently one bug is open.
[Screenshots attached for your satisfaction...:) several minutes worked out involved for taking and censoring these screenshots just for your satisfaction...:p I don't know why you don't believe me...:? ]

Untitled 2.jpgUntitled 3.jpgUntitled.jpg

il0veb4c0n

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing a spotlight bug that refuses to let me enable Bing Search Results and Spotlight Suggestions? I'm using an iPhone 5s and I've rebooted it :(

Hanadi152

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having this message repeatedly although it's connected to 3G and it works fine.
Also, I can't find 'Hotspot' settings anywhere. And i'm sure that the network providers have nothing to do with it.
I'm using iPhone 5c model A1529

IMG_1859.PNG

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Same question from you again dear...:)
For the first time, I reported it long time ago on 2nd July dear. Actually, also reported repeatedly and apple closed duplicate reports. Currently one bug is open.
[Screenshots attached for your satisfaction...:) several minutes worked out involved for taking and censoring these screenshots just for your satisfaction...:p I don't know why you don't believe me...:? ]

All you had to do was say "yes". I reported it, too.

Why did I ask? Because lots of non dev (or even some "devs") come here, complain about something not working, and have no intention, desire or access to report beta issues.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm having this message repeatedly although it's connected to 3G and it works fine.
Also, I can't find 'Hotspot' settings anywhere. And i'm sure that the network providers have nothing to do with it.

The wireless providers have EVERYTHING to to with allowing/not allowing hotspot connections. If your plan doesn’t include hotspot tethering, it won’t show up in settings, AFAIK.

mubashiramin

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Cellular data may be off for "settings". Go to cellular data tab and check whether button in-front of setting is turned on (green)..

View attachment 64690

yeah93chris

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Installed the GM and found these bugs:

1) Music controls in control center don't do anything if you're playing something from the iTunes Store

2) video playback problems: often when you open a video in silent mode and turn on volume while watching, it remains silent. Also the other way round: sometimes videos still keep playing loud after you entered silent mode (also in Apps that usually are muted in silent mode)...

3) webapps lost their icons after restart and if you add a new one it doesn't load its icon :-/

4) videos sometimes get stuck or have strange display problems...

5) videos sent with telegram show "video can't be played - not compatible" on Android phones...

That are the problems that I realized so far... Some of them are really annoying (like the video problems)...

//forgot to add iPhone model: iPhone 5S, unlocked, A1457

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.