iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vp_ortiz

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Feels like my battery drains faster than the usual. Trying to powercycle and see what will happen. Hopefully the OS is just recalibrating.

jordb22

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I had been testing iOS 8 on my iPad but never put it on a phone to test and I just put it on my phone for the heck of it. If I pull down notification center is says Weather provided by The Weather Channel but doesn't show any weather. Also this Recently Added photo album instead of the Camera Roll album is gonna tick me off I can already see it.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My dev account expired. I re-enrolled for the year.

Regardless, my phone is still showing that my software is up to date. I had this issue before... I guess I need to manually download the files and load :/

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
My dev account expired. I re-enrolled for the year.

Regardless, my phone is still showing that my software is up to date. I had this issue before... I guess I need to manually download the files and load :/

You are aware that the GM is not (never was) OTA, right? You need to download the ipsw file and load it via iTunes (option-click).

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There's a glitch in the messages app. The status bar stays on the image from a message when you're viewing it
2caab83b541c5ea9f70308d2426a8b29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh