iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having problems using the keyboard in viber app?
Once I back out of a message on viber and go again in the message the keyboard vanishes! It doesn't come back. I have to exit the app and open it again for the keyboard to work again. When I back from the message and go in it again, no keyboard again!

FrodoBaggins

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Strange bug with spotlight search started a few hours ago for me. Instead of blurring the home screen it makes it B+W and pixelated. Can anyone else reproduce

Image:
YFtLUnJ.png

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi there, sorry if this has been answered before, but I haven't seen it. I installed iOS 8 GM yesterday and it works quite well, however, I'd like to know if I'll get the final version via OTA once it's released next week.

This is the first time I've "messed" with my iPhone 5c, before installing iOS 8 GM I hadn't installed any beta or anything so I'm a little concerned.

Thanks for your help!

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

Sent from my ICONIA W700 using Tapatalk

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that could be a big part of any issue. First it?s a pirated copy, and second, you don?t really know anything about the integrity of that file. And now you?re having issues? #justsaying

I'm pretty sure that iTunes verifies the authenticity of the IPSW file before it will perform the restore. If not, you could add whatever modded ios file you wanted.

Pierce283

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Strange bug with spotlight search started a few hours ago for me. Instead of blurring the home screen it makes it B+W and pixelated. Can anyone else reproduce

So I had this bug in ios 8 beta 5 after enabling and disabling grayscale in accessability settings. But I do not remember how I fixed it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This your screenshot of the battery usage is not a valid one, there is a need to calibrate the battery I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I had the "Settings" disabled for "cellular" in the "privacy" settings. After enabling it, the correct usage stats displayed. Sorry about that.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Full screen photo's are still not showing for me and either of my kids. Both of them are using iCloud and upgraded to the GM last night. I removed all photo's from Outlook connected to my Exchange server and added new one's in. Still just the circle. Restored as new also.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
On my iPad, the multitasking gestures seem to randomly stop working from time to time. I have to go into settings and toggle them off and on again to get them to start working.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I keep getting these logs on my 5S:
I have about 15 of them so far since I installed the beta yesterday and they all are the same expect for the time:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410445396.015339.jpg
All of them say "thermal not updating", I had this issue with beta 5 but I only got about 4 a day, at the rate it's going I'll end up with close to 20 or more. I didn't have this issue with iOS 7.1.2 only beta 5 and now worse with the GM. I can't tell if it's my phone or iOS that's causing it.

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Full screen photo's are still not showing for me and either of my kids. Both of them are using iCloud and upgraded to the GM last night. I removed all photo's from Outlook connected to my Exchange server and added new one's in. Still just the circle. Restored as new also.

I had that happen to me at first too. Since you're connected to Outlook, you may need to go the web and take their photos off there first since your phone is probably still pulling their pics in from there. Once that's done, try adding the pictures through the contact app instead of importing them.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
When viewing pics in messages full screen, the status bar overlaps.
Apps crashing or not working
Actionable notifications are sometimes hard to dismiss.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I had that happen to me at first too. Since you're connected to Outlook, you may need to go the web and take their photos off there first since your phone is probably still pulling their pics in from there. Once that's done, try adding the pictures through the contact app instead of importing them.

I removed their photo's from my Outlook Contacts and then added them back again after verifying they weren't showing on my phone anymore. Still showing as small circles. Even deleted the Exchange account from my phone and removed contacts instead of keeping them.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Can you please please please PM me with where you got that info? I have a brick that I'm trying to fix:)

To unbrick your iPhone that is not responsive from the update via iTunes just hold the power button and home button for about 12 seconds. Release and then hit the power button and your phone will come back to life. Make sure it's not plugged in when you do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh